- 3.2 Lakh INR
- Jib Crane
- Jib Crane
- 20-40 Foot (ft)
We are engaged in manufacturing a range of Jib Crane that is designed and developed using latest technology and quality components. These Jib Cranes have a rotating boom to a mast and ceiling mounting. The rotating boom is held in a vertical position by floor and the ceiling mounting by wall bracket mounting. ,Jib crane stands for superior quality product. They are an important part of any material handling system. They help reduce labor cost by avoiding the time lost on waiting for an overhead crane or forklift. A Jib crane can be easily handled by one person and is very cost-effective. By combining lightweight construction techniques we have developed a Jib crane that is not only lightweight but produces minimum amount of friction thus reducing operator fatigue and wear and tear.
|MODEL||LIFTING CAPACITY (KG.)|
- "Premier" Heavy Duty Jib Cranes are base mounted; self supported jib cranes with thick base plate mounting on a concrete foundation with 220Â° rotation of jib arm.
- These types of cranes are widely used in Fabrication Shops, Machine Shops, Assembly Shops, loading & unloading purposes and can be used both indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- A set of taper roller bearing in combination with thrust bearing, one set at bottom and one set at top take care of horizontal and vertical load as well as radial thrust.
- Jib cranes are available with hand operated or electrically operated chain pulley block for vertical lifting and chain operated or electrically operated gear trolley for horizontal movement of load.
- Special polyurethane shock absorber or buffers are provided at extreme ends as a standard feature.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
A-186, Bileshwar Industrial Estate, Part-I, Opp. GVMM, Odhav-Kathwada Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India