It is effectively a workshop floor crane with traditional style jib
crane mounted the the front of the crane. It has an integrated push
travel trolley permanently fitted into the horizontal lifting beam (The
cantilever jib arm). The load trolley can be positioned anywhere on the
jib arm, for example above the item to be lifted, when the weight is
taken the suspended load can then be moved along the jib arm without
moving the crane chassis. The load trolley has a manual locking
mechanism so that it can be locked in any position. All mobile jib
cranes with this style of movable trolley in the jib arm are made to our
customers specification, SWL (capacity) height of lift and reach of jib
arm etc... All can be supplied with a great deal of additional
features to meet with our customer exact requirements; one of the most
poplar enhancements is the rotating jib arm which allows the arm to
rotate 15 degrees ether side of centre.
pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative
of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made
individually and the the design may be subject to change according to
your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general
arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your
Stainless steel option is also available, please phone or request a quote by clicking on to the BUY/Quote tab
Some optional features to the crane are : (also see Optional Features tab above)
- Removable vertical jib column to assist packing for export orders.
- Vertical telescopic mast adjustment.
- Excellent range of capacities and specials to customers requirements: 152kg, 254kg, 508kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg
- Brakes with locking Castor's and directional locking Castor's / wheels.
- Electric power 12v DC battery drive / propulsion.
- Choice of lifting equipment suspended from the crane, manual, electric or pneumatic
- Outriggers on the crane body to ensure a stable lift at height.
- Certified lifting points for the ability to have crane lifted / moved by an overhead crane.
- Fork truck pockets, to enable the counterbalanced floor crane to be moved by a fork truck.
- Jacking feet to give a level and stable lift.
- Rotating vertical jib arm, will rotate 15 degrees either direction .
- Please see the Images Tab above for pictures of these features.
- Come with a 12 month guarantee.
Important Safety Information :
- Always inspect hook and latch before using.
- Never use a latch that is distorted or bent.